Force FC Tryouts for the Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 Season
Registration for Force FC 2022/23 Tryouts is now open - dates, times, and locations for the different age groups are below. Registration is required to ensure that all players attending can be contacted with any schedule changes.
Click here to register: https://mwsoccer.demosphere-secure.com/_registration#household
***TIME/LOCATION CHANGE FOR THE GIRLS 2010 TRYOUT ON APRIL 28TH****
GIRLS 2010S SESSION ON 4/28 WILL BE AT 6PM @ BENEDICT FARM PARK, 1675 ST 17K MONTGOMERY, NY
All Tryout sessions are 75 minutes long and players should arrive 15 minutes before to check in.
Players should have a ball and plenty of water for the session.
Hudson Sports Complex
#122 State School Rd Warwick, NY
Field 2 is the 2nd turf field as you enter the complex.
The Force FC program provides its players with a 10 month soccer program, during which the players can expect the following:
- High quality training by qualified coaches/trainers at quality facilities
- 2 team practices per week -Mid Aug through Nov / Jan-June
- 8 week Club skills session, 1x per week - Fall / Winter / Spring (apprx 24 sessions)
- Club Functional training for U14+ players - end of Fall / Winter / Spring (apprx 20 sessions)
- League Play in the Fall / Spring - exact league depends on the team's level of play
- Tournaments - 1-2 in the Fall & Spring and 2 Indoor tournaments, at the younger ages tournaments are mostly local and then regional/national as the players/teams get into the College Showcase ages.
Our Force FC coaches hold some of the highest coaching licensing and many currently coach in the collegiate ranks.
Contact Jay Key at ForceFCNY@gmail.com with any questions or concerns regarding Force FC tryouts or the Force FC program in general.
The Next Level Is Now